Lex-Wiki.Org Candidate Questionnaires
For the Mar 6, 2017 election, LexWiki has organized a questionnaire for townwide elected offices. Questions have been solicited through the firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and lexParents@yahoogroups.com mailing lists. For each office, responses are listed in the order of their submission.
One for three years:
One for one year:
Burc Oral and Melissa Cunningham did not respond to our questionnaire.
Weidong Wang (five year seat)
Richard Perry (three year seat) did not respond to our questions.
We have listed for each office the number of seats available and the duration of the office.
- Two for three years means the two candidates with largest number of votes are elected for three years.
- The Selectmen race has three candidates for two seats.
- The Planning Board race has two candidates for two seats.
- The School Committee has separate races, and separate sets of candidates for the three year seat and for the one year seat.
- There are two candidates for the three year School Committee seat.
- There are eight candidates for the one year School Committee seat.
- The Housing Authority has separate races for the five year seat and the three year seat.