|Town Meeting Sessions:|
|Oct 2017 STM|
|Mar 2017 ATM and STM|
|Sept 2016 STM|
|Mar 2016 ATM and STM|
|Feb 2016 STMs|
|2015 and before|
|Being in Town Meeting|
|Running for Town Meeting|
|Town Meeting Members Association|
- Official Town Meeting web page
- Town Meeting Warrants and Reports. Historic Warrants, Minutes and Reports can be found on the Town Records web site.
- List of Town Meeting members
- Self-reported Town Meeting member Voting Records, for years starting with 2009.
- Lexington bylaws
- The LexTMMA@googlegroups.com mailing list. This mailing list allows posts from Town Meeting members and other town officials only, but its archives are viewable by anyone.
- Archive of old Town Meeting mailing list.
- How does Town Meeting function?
- An introduction is found in Town Meeting In Lexington (2015 version), a pamphlet of the TMMA and the League of Women Voters. Here is also a wiki version of Town Meeting In Lexington.
- The authority on Town Meeting function is found in Chap. 118, Town Meetings, in the Lexington Bylaws. The bylaw specifies rules of debate, and provides Roberts Rules of Order as a resource for further rules not otherwise covered in the bylaw.
- The MA Secretary of State Citizen’s Guide to Town Meetings.
- The Mass. Moderators Association volume Town Meeting Time: A Handbook of Parliamentary Law, ISBN 978-0971167902
- How to run for Town Meeting, TMMA pamphlet (Dec 2013)
Documents and General Reports
- 2016 Town Meeting Survey.
- 2015 Town Meeting Survey, and Survey Comments.
- 2014 Town Meeting Survey, with a comments Appendix.