The Lexington Pension Fund is overseen by the Retirement Board, who is the fund custodian.
A list of annual, short summary reports of the Lexington Pension Fund is located on the PERAC web site.
- The Lexington section of the PERAC web site. Note that PERAC maintains information from multiple Lexington towns, so you can compare for example pension fund returns between different Massachusetts towns,
- The Lexington annual report profiles.
- The Economist: Ruinous promises. State pensions in America (Jun 15th 2013)
- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lex-tmma/message/18017 - Pensions, inflation (June 2013)
- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lex-tmma/message/17999 - Economist article on state pension funds (June 2013)
Public Records Requests
12/13/2012 request by Andrei Radulescu-Banu for the comprehensive financial reports of the Lexington public employee pension plan for the years 2011 and 2010.