Public Records Requests - School Committee
Dr. Paul Ash evaluation by the School Committee in June 2015. Source: Lexington Minuteman.
- Jessie Steigerwald's Evaluation
- William Hurley Evaluation
- Judy Crocker's Evaluation
- Margaret Coppe's Evaluation
- Alessandro Alessandrini's Evaluation
Lexington 2013 Youth Risk Behavior Survey data. Public records request by Andrei Radulescu-Banu, Jan 2015.
Dr. Paul Ash evaluation by the School Committee in March 2013, and self-assessments for March 2013 and 2012.
Public record request by Diane Biglow, Dec 2013.
- Superintendent evaluation by the School Committee (2013)
- Superintendent self-assessment (2013)
- Superintendent self-assessment (2012)
The full enrollment forecast report, including census data and progression rate tables, made available by Dr. Ash to the School Committee - and used as a source for the summary report presented to the School Committee audience in the packet of the Nov 5, 2013 meeting.
Public record request by Andrei Radulescu-Banu, Nov 6, 2013.
- Four and Ten Year Enrollment Forecast, by Dr. Paul Ash (Nov 5, 2013).
Lexington Public Schools Organization Chart and Administrator Contracts
Public record request by Tim Dunn, Dec 20, 2013
- Organization Chart November 12, 2013
- Superintendent (Extension 2011)
- Asst. Superintendent for Finance & Business
- School Principals (9)
- Asst. Superintendent for Curriculum, Instruction and Professional Development
- Asst. Superintendentfor Human Resources
- Director of Student Services
- Director of Educational Technologies and Assessment
Dr. Paul Ash evaluation by the School Committee in Spring and Summer 2012
Public record request by Diane Biglow, Nov 14 2012
Public record request by Menemsha MacBain on June 9, 2011
- extension of Dr. Ash's contract, part 1
- extension of Dr. Ash's contract, part 2
- extension of Dr. Ash's contract, part 3
- extension of Dr. Ash's contract, part 4